Simply register and attend the Autumn Gift Fair and you will go in the draw to win your share of $30,000 to spend with your favourite exhibitors! We'll be drawing winners throughout each day of the fair.
Terms and Conditions of entry.
1. The prize for registration and attendance for Autumn Gift & Homeware Fair 2021 consists of 60 prizes of $500 vouchers. These vouchers can only be redeemed for wholesale product orders made at 2021 Autumn Gift & Homeware Fair. All vouchers are valid between 9am Sunday 7 March and 4pm on Tuesday 9 March 2021.
2. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
3. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
4. Only one registration per person will be accepted. Please avoid making duplicate profiles in our database as multiple entries will be null and void.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by XPO.
6. All entries become the property of XPO Exhibitions and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
7. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. No credit will be provided for any orders not made up to the value of the voucher.
8. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
9. If you are drawn as a winner, you must be onsite to receive your voucher. If the voucher is not collected on the same day of being drawn, The Organiser has the option to redraw a new winner.
10. Winners will be drawn randomly from scanned badge data, on site at the Autumn Gift & Homeware Fair, ASB Showgrounds, 217 Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland 1051.
11. Winners will be notified by announcement during show hours.
12. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, XPO Exhibitions and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
13. Employees of XPO Exhibitions are not eligible to enter these promotions.
14. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting XPO Exhibitions in writing to XPO Exhibitions Personal Information, Marketing Department, PO Box 9682, Newmarket, Auckland, 1149
16. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
17. Only one voucher can be won per day, per person.
XPO Exhibitions means all shows in the XPO Group including but not limited to NZ Gift Fairs, BuildNZ, The National Safety Show, Foodtech Packtech, Materials Handling & Logistics Expo, EMEX, SouthMACH, The Food Show, Fine Foods, The Baby Show, HomeXpo, Waikato Home & Garden Show & Facilities Integrate and all brands and operating companies controlled by or associated with those entities.