The Autumn Gift Fair has an amazing range of new and exciting products that you will fall in LOVE with! Keep up with industry trends and stock your shelves with the latest Gift and Homeware products.
1. CaliWoods DE1 - New Zealand’s home of eco goodness has created new and exciting eco goods for your shelves this year. Come and see our new dishbar, knitted cloths and luxe cleaning range.
2. Cloud Nine Jewels DE11 - New Bloom Collection featuring healing gemstones and floral designs. Created to uplift and inspire. www.cloudninejewels.co.nz
3. Compendium Ltd (Hydro Flask-Rumpl) DE8 - Hydro Flask Insulated Food Jars keep food at the perfect temperature, no matter where your travels take you. www.hydroflask.co.nz
4. Crave DE7 - Grech & Co. sustainable sunnies are the conscious choice for children’s sunglasses. Featured in exclusive colours, a timeless aesthetic, and a wide age range for wear - baby to adult, our sunnies ensure years of stylish safety from the sun. Made from recycled plastic. www.craveltd.co.nz / email@example.com
5. Devise DE2 - Celebrate your individual style with this contemporary range of handcrafted beautiful Sterling Silver range of eye-catching accessories creating an instant designer look.
6. EmKo DE14 - Come and view our award winning range of totally relatable cards from Dandelion Stationery.
7. Hansby Design DE3 - New to the Blue Penguin collection, locally made notebooks and cards, and FSC wooden coasters. Celebrate the unique wildlife of New Zealand and our world in Design Exchange. www.hansbydesign.com or www.100percentnz.co.nz
8. Hayley Benseman DE4 - NZ’s first ‘Mindful’ skincare range, made using local natives & natural ingredients, crafted by hand. www.hayleybenseman.co.nz
9. Healthy Dog & Co DE15 - fun stylish pet wear for the modern pet parent.
10. Jakob Carter DE19 - The perfect scent for every occasion. An exotic blend of aromatic oils and soy wax are fused together to create a rich unique candle that soothes the senses. Each candle is handmade and finished with a vibrant polished gold lid. Available at jakobcarter.co.nz
11. Little & Stone DE18 - Our eco-friendly, plant based jewellery cleaner will have your diamonds, gemstones, gold and silver shining bright! The kit comes with all you need to clean your jewels at home - jar of cleaner with 2 refills, brush, basket and a lint free cloth.
12. Little flock of Horrors DE5 - Little Flock of Horrors is obsessed with creating cool merino clothes and accessories for babies and kids. Each collection is made from 100% merino wool, and is unrivalled when it comes to softness, wash, wear and style.
13. Over the Dandelions DE10 - Over the Dandelions brings you a beautiful range of baby products made from organic materials. Gentle on babies and the planet! www.overthedandelions.co.nz
14. RabbitRabbit DE16 - Lovingly crafted, using unique bespoke fragrances and essential oils, our subtle cleansing range of soaps is designed to refresh and relax.
1. BabyPlay, NZ23 - Providing creative play ideas and beautiful open ended resources for children from birth.
2. Bio Whenua Herbals, NZ27 - Bio Whenua Certified Organic and Natural skincare products are designed to protect, nourish, regenerate, revitalise for a healthy radiant look.
3.Choice Fruit Products, NZ21 - Whiskey pickled carrots are a perfect accompaniment for any platter - just get ‘pickled’ on the quiet, no one will ever know!
4. Essentially Tamara, NZ14 - Shower bombs...the perfect way to turn a mundane shower into a luxurious spa experience. The ideal gift for the person who has everything.
5. Ethos & Co., NZ3 - Beautiful skin, beautiful impact – fermented virgin coconut oil, premium handwash & moisturisers. 100% natural origin skincare; profit funds sustainable development in Cambodia.
6. Greytown honey, NZ9 - Producing the finest New Zealand Honey with an ever expanding range now including chocolate, bath treats, pure beeswax candles and sweets!
7. Hasina arts, NZ11 - Hasina arts ceramics is designed and handmade here in New Zealand. Come and check out our new designs.
8. Honeywraps NZ12 - Introducing our Honeywrap Create Your Own Beeswax Rolled Candle Kit for beautiful gifts, Handmade by You! - makes 3 or more candles. www.honeywrap.co.nz
9.Little Joys by Amelie, NZ5 - Come check out these handmade clay designs, and see how a teenage entrepreneur is helping people struggling with their mental health, or who just need a smile!
10. Lynchwood Creations, NZ2 - Stunning native timber end-grain chopping boards, handcrafted in New Zealand from Lynch Wood Creations. www.lynchwoodcreations.com
11. Maori Boy Glassware, NZ16 - Designed and made in New Zealand.www.maoriboy.com stand NZ16 Hall 2.
12. Me2UGifts, NZ36 - “Hidette Wipes Covers” A must have home decor accessory. Perfect for everyday use at home, nursery or nappy bag.
13. Pitter Patter, NZ22 - Pitter Patter produce an innovative range of natural leather footwear for babies and toddlers that allows kids feet to move and grow while providing total protection.
14. Romeyn Woodcrafts, NZ18 - At Romeyn Woodcrafts we handcraft beautiful woodware from native New Zealand wood, Rimu and ancient swamp Kauri, which can be up to 40,000 years old!
15. Rozcraft, NZ7 - Our kete bag - just part of our much loved Kiwiana range, including kakahu and kapa haka. We have now diversified to meet the growing customer demand for locally made NZ products. Reusable face masks, woollen creations, pet toys, craft kits, and more.
16. Rustic Decor NZ, NZ25 - Rustic Decor creates unique Rustic Style Décor and is NZ owned. All product is handmade in NZ from local materials.
17. Schoc Chocolates, NZ15 Passion that melts in the mouth but stays in the mind. Taste the difference.
18. SoNZ, NZ1 - Keeping it Kiwi...inspiring Kiwiana designs. Designed and made in New Zealand by Symbols of New Zealand SoNZ.
19. Sweet Escape, NZ9a - Sweet Escape handcrafted soap showing off the new home compostable packing that has been released across the entire range.
20. The Recreators, NZ13 - Make your own upcycled Butterfly Mobile. This kit contains everything you need to paint and weave butterflies with t-shirt yarn.
21. YOURS, NZ20 - have a brand new range of body bars in fully compostable, eye-catching & quirky box sleeves. Visit us on stand NZ20
1. AIMAI - Stand 3011 AIMAI was established in NEW ZEALAND 2011. The most iconic collections are Goffer Flex women’s apparel, super fine seamless merino wool and cashmere French & Ancient aesthetic hand embroidery for interior decorations.
2. Banks & Co. - Stand 3094 NEW Flora luxury home fragrance and skincare, suitable for all skin types. Blended with Mānuka honey, Jasmine flower extract, rich butters and natural oils to help soothe and soften skin. Infused with fragrant notes of daphne blossom, rose blush, jasmine, and sweet ambrette seeds
3. Downlights - Stand 3042 Visit the Downlights team at stand 3042 for Mother’s Day gift ideas with a fresh new look in our popular mini range.
4. Ecovask - Stand 2053 Turn back the clock on manky dish cloths! Ecovask’s organic cotton cloths are super functional, super beautiful and ethically sourced.
5. Gaviota - Stand KS19 The Gaviota jewellery range is handcrafted in the beautiful city of Santa Cruz de Mompox, Colombia – each detail added by hand as part of a filigree tradition dating back hundreds of years.
6. Grace Beauty - Stand 3012 Bathe beautifully with ethically sourced, non harmful products that invigorate and restore ones body, mind and soul. Made in Canada.
7. Impact Distribution - Stand 3039 Lulujo Milestone Blanket and Card sets. Premium quality Bamboo and Cotton swaddles. Bamboo Hello World set and more. Mary Meyer Premium quality Soft Toys, Rattles, Wubbanubs, Character Blankets that last the journey from newborn to childhood.
8. Kiwicoast Apiaries Ltd - Stand KS7 100% New Zealand Honey Gift Packs. Our difference? 35+ years experience in caring for our bees and their environment.
9. Little Taonga - Stand 3228 treasured or prized possession in Maori. Each design captures something to be treasured – the places, nature & icons that make Aotearoa so special.
10. Nude Kiwi - Stand KS11 Nude Kiwi - Beautiful NZ made natural skincare packed with powerful antioxidants & marine collagen. Benefit from nature while being kinder to the environment. From Nelson, New Zealand.
11. Raw Nature - Stand 3016 New and Natural. A magnesium enriched deodorant paste in a 100% compostable paper tube. www.rawnature.co.nz
12. Rembrandt - Stand 2026 CLOVER ROUND DINING TABLE W/SLATE INLAY. Same great light rustic finish, but now in 2 new round sizes. Featured piece 1200mm - Isabelle Framed Art. Natural coloured PS frame, ready to hang. Perfect artwork when looking to add a vibrant splash of colour to any interior space - EMPORIUM ARMCHAIR. NATURAL OAK & NATURAL RATTAN. Its distinctive design showcases an openwork construction for an open and airy feel, it is the perfect pick for living room and bedroom - Inspire mindfulness anywhere in your home with this serene Buddha sculpture. Standing at 430mm in height, this piece is large enough to catch the eye yet easy to display on a shelf or table.
13. SoL Cups - SoL Cups - We are the ultimate eco accessory. Plastic free, reusable, beautiful. We ship sustainably from our warehouse in Auckland! 14. Twigg Jewellery - Stand 3028 Stylish, beautiful NZ Jewellery – most designed + handcrafted in NZ. Porcelain Jewellery is made in small batch designs with every piece unique. 15. Van Go Collections - Our unique collection of travel essentials features iconic vans from around the globe, including New Zealand’s Crusader Caravan.