The combined Winter Gift Fair 2017, Spring Gift Fair 2017, and Autumn Gift Fair 2018 attendance prize is a 5 nights (6 days) trip for two to Hawaii.
Experience beautiful sunsets, breath-taking views and stunning deep-blue ocean, all on your doorstep when you stay at the Outrigger Reef Resort located on Waikiki Beach, Honolulu.
Prize includes an unforgettable Magic of Polynesia Deluxe Dinner Show. When you’re not checking out the amazing surf, enjoy the fresh island atmosphere, local activities and attractions or simply laze by the resort's swimming pools.
Flights are ex Auckland. Land arrangements include return airport/hotel/airport transfers, 5 nights at the Waikiki Marriot Beach Resort.
New Zealand Gift & Homeware Fairs Travel Prize
1. A valid entrant must be the owner or staff member of an NZ retail business that has placed orders (excluding trade quotes) from 10 different exhibitors at either the Winter Gift Fair 2017, Spring Gift Fair 2017 or Autumn Gift Fair 2018.
2. The prize must be used by the winning entrant or may be transferred to another person working in the same business or organisation. If the prize cannot be used by someone within the same business the prize will be redrawn by the Promoters.
3. All entries must be made on the official entry card. To be valid, all lines on your entry card must be completed and legible.
4. The promoters reserve the right to verify and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
5. The prize will be drawn within one week of the close of the Autumn 2018 New Zealand Gift & Homeware Fair. The winner must be contactable via the details entered on the entry card.
6. The prize is booked through Corporate Travel Management Ltd, and must be taken within 6 months of the closing date of the Autumn 2018 New Zealand Gift & Homeware Fair. The timing of flights and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. (Booking over peak season or school holidays may not be available).
7. Any taxes, government levies, security, insurance charges and all other expenses (including meals, hotel service charges and airport connections) incurred in the course of any travel or accommodation covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other benefits.
9. By taking part in the prize draw the winner agrees to be interviewed and photographed for various publicity to be used by the Promoters.
The Promoters: Corporate Travel Management Ltd: 333 Remuera Rd, Auckland. NZ Gift Trade Association Incorporated: PO Box 8704, Symonds Street Auckland.
XPO Exhibitions Ltd: PO Box 9682, Newmarket, Auckland