$1000 House of Travel gift card to be won daily at NZ Gift Fairs.
How to enter:
Prizes will be drawn & announced in the final hour of each show day.
Terms and Conditions of entry
1. There are eight $1000 House of Travel vouchers available to be won across three events:
- Winter Gift Fair 2019 – 9 & 10 June 2019
- Spring Gift Fair 2019 – 25th – 27th August 2019
- Autumn Gift Fair 2020 – 8th – 10th March 2020
2. Each prize will be drawn daily at the NZ Gift & Homeware Fairs on the following dates: 9th June 2019, 10th June 2019, 25th August 2019, 26th August 2019, 27th August 2019, 8th March 2020, 9th March 2020, 10th March 2020
3. Daily entries will close one hour before the published closing time of the show.
4. The daily prize will be drawn within the final hour each show day.
5. A valid entrant must be the owner or staff member of a NZ retail business, with a current NZ Gift Fairs visitor registration, that has placed orders (excluding trade quotes) from a minimum of 5 different exhibitors within one day.
6. Duplicate entries from companies containing the same orders, will be discarded.
7. The prize must be used by the winning entrant or can be transferred to another person working in the same business or organisation. If the prize cannot be used by someone within the same business the prize will be redrawn by the Promoters
8. All entries must be made on the official entry form. To be valid, all lines on your entry card must be completed and legible.
9. The promoters reserve the right to verify and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
10. The winner will receive a Gift card issued by House of Travel to the value of $1000 and can be used to purchase travel products at any House of Travel outlet in New Zealand.
11. House of Travel gift cards cannot be redeemed online
12. Any unused sum on the gift card expires 10 years after the date the gift card is last used.
13. The sum on the gift card can be used all at once or multiple times until the balance reaches zero.
14. The timing of flights and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. (Booking over peak season or school holidays may not be available).
15. Any taxes, government levies, security, insurance charges and all other expenses (including meals, hotel service charges and airport connections) incurred in the course of any travel or accommodation covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
16. The gift card may not be refunded or redeemed for cash
17. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
18. House of Travel may place a stop on the use of a gift card if a gift card is reported as being lost or stolen or House of Travel believe it is being used contrary to these terms and conditions
19. By taking part in the prize draw the winner agrees to be interviewed and photographed for various publicity to be used by the Promoters.