XPO Exhibitions means all shows in the XPO Group including but not limited to NZ Gift Fairs, BuildNZ, The National Safety Show, Foodtech Packtech, Materials Handling & Logistics Expo, EMEX, SouthMACH, The Food Show, Fine Foods, The Baby Show, HomeXpo, Waikato Home & Garden Show & Facilities Integrate and all brands and operating companies controlled by or associated with those entities.
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by XPO.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
8. XPO Exhibitions is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the promotion will be accepted.
11. Winners will be drawn on the XPO Exhibitions Premises, Level 3, Orams Marine Village, 152 Beaumont Street, Westhaven, Auckland, 1010
12. Winners will be notified as specified in the promotion.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, XPO Exhibitions and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of XPO Exhibitions are not eligible to enter these promotions.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become the property of XPO Exhibitions and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting XPO Exhibitions in writing to XPO Exhibitions Personal Information, Marketing Department, PO Box 9682, Newmarket, Auckland, 1149
To read the full terms of conditions for the Gifts To Remember service, please click here. If you need any further information please call Gifts to Remember on +64 9 525 5978.