Are you wanting to take your business further?
Maybe you have been selling your products at the local markets and now is the time to take the next step?
Have you got a great new product that the gift and homeware industry needs, wants or desires?
Then come join us!
The NZ Gift Fairs are NZ’s largest industry trade fairs specialising in connecting wholesale gift and homeware suppliers with thousands of NZ and International retailers. We’re pleased to bring you a fantastic competition providing your business with the chance to win an exhibition package for you to Showcase, Educate and Sell your products at the Autumn Gift Fair 8-10 March 2020.
Let us help you take your business to a new level!
Open to any new exhibitor to the NZ Gift & Homeware Fairs
In 500 words or less tell us why your business should win
Entries close Friday 6th December 2019 at 5pm and will be judged by the NZ Gift Fairs team and drawn on Monday 9th December 2019
Come join us – together we can grow your business.
Congratulations to Little Paper Hugs, winner of our 2019 ‘First Time Exhibitor’ promotion. Will you be next?
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected email or incomplete entries.
4. Only one entry per company will be accepted.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and used on NZ Gift Fair social media channels and on www.giftfairs.co.nz
6. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
8. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request and includes the following:
9. Only entries received by the closing date of December 6th 2019 will be accepted and the prize will be drawn on December 9th 2019.
10. Winners will be notified by XPO Exhibitions and published across NZ Gift Fair social channels and at www.giftfairs.co.nz.
11. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, XPO Exhibitions and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
12. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes do not cover travel costs or any other expenses.